Finding the right legal advice is an advantage during many times in your life. From being injured at work to getting the help that you need when you are getting ready to buy or sell a home, finding someone who can offer you legal advice is often in your best interest. Finding out what options you have can help you more carefully consider what your next steps should be. Real estate lawyers can help you find out the best way to handle real estate purchase agreements and contracts. Finding a lawyer who is knowledgeable about nursing home neglect laws, on the other hand, can help you get the help you need in the event you have a situation with elder care.
Whether you are looking for an attorney to help you understand the complicated language in a real estate contract or you are in need of advice from a slip and fall lawyer, it is important to seek out the advice that you need sooner rather than later. Without getting the legal advice that you need you may find yourself in a situation that is both frightening and confusing.
Consider some of these examples of situations where you might find yourself in need of legal help or advice:
- 95% to 96% of personal injury cases are settled pretrial, typically with the help of an attorney. This means that only 4% to 5% of these cases ever end up in a classroom.
- 55% to 70% of Americans do not have even a simple will or an estate plan.
- 52% of personal injury cases relate to motor vehicle accidents.
- Only one in 14 cases of elder abuse are ever reported to authorities.
- 40% of nursing home residents in the U.S. have reported abuse.
- 90% of nursing home residents have reported that either they or another resident have suffered from neglect in a nursing home.
You do not have to face lives biggest challenges alone. Whether you are looking for someone who is able to advice you on the care of a parent or grandparent who is in a nursing home or you are looking for a property lawyer for advice, understanding that there is someone who can offer you advice may help you find the energy to face your legal challenges.