There are a lot of people looking for information concerning how to immigrate to usa.Becoming a citizen of the United States can be a long and difficult process. There are however a few ways that someone can gain the ability to live in the U.S. for a longer period of time such as a green card. If you are wondering what is a green card, then here are a few facts that you need to know.
1. A United States Permanent Resident card is an identification card that is used to show that a person has permanent resident status of an alien in the United States.
2. There are many people who may have the opportunity to become permanent residents of the United States through refugee or asylum status or other humanitarian programs.
3. The EB5 visa provides a way of obtaining a green card for foreign nationals who invest money in the United States.
4. Since the year 1990, foreigners have invested more than 6.8 billion dollars and the United States has given out an astounding 29,000 visas through the EB5 visa program.
5. Whether you are looking for information about how to apply for marriage visa, what is a green card, how to apply for us citizenship, or you need answers to the question what is a marriage visa, then you probably need to find help. Immigration cases and visa requests can be extremely complicated. The best way to navigate these complicated legal matters is to hire the services of an experienced immigration attorney to help you understand it. For more information see this.